Who Are We?
The Terry College Staff Representative Group is a collection of elected staff members from each department within Terry. This organization strives to foster community among classified staff through advocacy and open communication. The SRG serves as a channel of communication between classified staff and administrators to address issues of concern and interest within the college.
- Ed Morales, Chair, Office of Marketing & Communications
- Jeanne Taylor, Vice Chair, Marketing
- Kari Sicard, Secretary, International Business & Office of Diversity Relations
- Keith Anderson, Dean’s Office
- Katie Carswell, Facilities & Logistics
- Vivian Brookshire, Finance
- Bailey Bryant, Economics
- Becky Curry, Management Information Systems
- Wade Fields, Office of Information Technology & Selig Center for Economic Growth
- Allison Gilmore, Music Business
- Lisa Griffiths, Executive Programs
- Megan Henning, Entrepreneurship
- Carla Hill, Business Office
- Lauren Miller, Institute of Leadership Advancement
- Michele Plogh, Undergraduate Business Programs
- Mads Rogers, Undergraduate Student Services
- Leah Schettler, Management
- Paula Smith, Accounting
- Ashley Tiller, Full-Time MBA & MSBA
- Abbie Vaughn, Development and Alumni Relations
- Jeani Wooten, Legal Studies, Real Estate, Risk Management & Insurance
What Do We Do?
- We provide an open forum for the introduction and discussion of issues and concerns by the Terry College classified personnel and other regular non-faculty status employees within the college.
- We discuss issues and concerns with the dean of the Terry College and/or the senior director for finance and administration when the group deems such request necessary. Where possible, issues and concerns will be addressed and resolved within the group.
- We introduce issues and concerns to the University Staff Council if deemed appropriate.
- We maintain a college-wide communications network to staff members concerning the business conducted by the Terry College SRG and the University of Georgia Staff Council.
If you would like to discuss adding an item to our next meeting’s agenda, or have questions about SRG, please email us.