Major Events + Series
Convocation is a cap-and-gown ceremony honoring degree candidates from the Terry College of Business. Friends and family of Terry College graduates are invited to attend undergraduate and graduate Convocations.
Hosted by the Terry Alumni Board, the annual Alumni Awards and Gala is the college’s signature event. Distinguished Terry alumni, outstanding young alumni, and Pinnacle Society inductees are honored in an awards ceremony, while the event also serves as a fundraiser for the college.
Learn about the nation’s economic trajectory, the trends shaping our state’s fiscal outlook, and what to expect in your local area for the upcoming year from forecasts based on accurate, reliable data from the Selig Center for Economic Growth.
Terry Third Thursday is a breakfast speaker series for the Atlanta business community. This series features influential speakers, as well as special guests from the University of Georgia, who bring local and global perspectives on business and innovation.
Each February, the Terry College recognizes four outstanding diverse alumni who are pioneers in their industries. These business leaders achieved career success while making a meaningful impact on their organizations and communities.
More Terry Events
- Accounting Career Fair
- Annual Invitation Insurance Management Seminar (AIMS)
- Collegiate Great Bands Competition
- Honors Day
- Professional Women’s Conference
- Risk Management and Insurance Careers Day
- SEC MBA Case Competition
- SEC Student Pitch Competition
- Tailgate with Terry and Tony
- Terry Business Case Extravaganza
- Terry Innovation Speaker Series
- Terry Leadership Speaker Series
- Terry Research Series
- Terry Sales Competition
- UGA’s Next Top Entrepreneur