Contact the UGA Career Center at 706-542-3375 to schedule an appointment with a Career Consultant to work on your resume, learn about jobs available to graduates with an Economics degree, and more!
Students pursuing an Economics degree are encouraged to look for internship opportunities, but it is not a requirement for the degree.
Undergraduate Career Services
For information related to networking and recruitment. The Office of Undergraduate Student Services in Terry College can tell you all about alumni panels, Employer of the Day, Terry Talks, New Student Welcome, mentorships, and many other opportunities to connect you with recruiters and alumni.
UGA Career Center
For information related to résumés and interviewing. The UGA Career Center is your best resource for résumé writing tips, career fairs, business etiquette advice, mock interviews, and countless other opportunities for professional development.
- Vist SAGE to make an advising appointment
- ECON 4800 Internship Proposal
- Tutoring Resources
- Degree Works
- AB Economics vs. BBA Economics Overview Comparison
- UGA Bulletin: Explore Majors and Degree Requirements
- HOPE & Financial Aid Questions? Contact email@example.com. Website Link.
- Schedule of Classes
- Academic Calendar, including Final Exam Schedule
- Economics Society: The Economics Society of the University of Georgia is dedicated to fostering interest in the field of economics through guest speakers, field trips, volunteer activities, and student-faculty interactions. Individuals from all fields, ages and affiliations are welcome to join.