- INTB 4800 application: You may be able to get credit for an international internship. Contact Holly Alderman for more information.
- ExportGA: IB supports ExportGA, an internship program that pairs students with international businesses in Georgia. Upon successfully completing internship requirements, participants will receive INTB 4800 credit. Students apply in spring for a limited number of fall internships.
Undergraduate Career Services
For information related to networking and recruitment. The Office of Undergraduate Student Services in Terry College can tell you all about alumni panels, Employer of the Day, Terry Talks, New Student Welcome, mentorships, and many other opportunities to connect you with recruiters and alumni.
UGA Career Center
For information related to résumés and interviewing. The UGA Career Center is your best resource for résumé writing tips, career fairs, business etiquette advice, mock interviews, and countless other opportunities for professional development.
The International Business Society is a student organization that promotes global interests, travel, and networking. Eligibility is open to all majors.
- See more information about study abroad and foreign exchange programs.
- Study abroad advising: Holly Alderman
- IB Career advising:
- Toria Carter for Accounting, Economics, and Finance majors
- Camille Liverpool for Management, Marketing, Risk Management, and Real Estate majors
- Grace Williamson for Management Information Systems majors
- Graduation information: