The Terry Peer Interview Coaching initiative provides students with interview preparation support in specific career fields. Peer coaches are available for appointments offering:
- General interview advice
- Résumé critiques
- Case, behavioral, and technical interview practice
- Interview and casing resources
Coaches tailor appointments to individual student experiences and career goals. Students may schedule a single appointment or series of appointments to allow for longer-term support. Coaches provide guidance and resources to support a successful interview process, offer input on targeting internships and full-time positions and tips on how to apply and navigate specific recruiting processes.
The Terry Peer Interview Coaching (TPIC) peer coaches are paid USS student workers and are responsible for meeting with Terry students to answer questions about desired career fields. This may include general advice, interview preparation, case interview prep and company-specific recruiting advice. Peer coaches are available for appointments where students may seek career advice, résumé reviews, and practice behavioral or case interviews in preparation for the recruiting process. Peer coaches manage their calendars to accommodate 10 to 12 appointments each week that vary from 40 minutes to an hour.
Requires and Desired Skills for TPIC
- Admitted to the Terry College of Business
- Be knowledgeable about a specific career industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Positivity and enthusiasm for helping others
Become a Coach
- Be admitted to the Terry College of Business
- Have one year of study remaining at UGA as of August 2022
- Be knowledgeable about a specific industry
- Check back in the spring for more information about applying
For further information, email Laura Hogan.