The Corsair Society is a student-led organization with the purpose of (a) providing a support network for the University of Georgia’s top undergraduate students interested in exploring career opportunities in business, (b) facilitating productive discussion between University graduates involved in related fields, and (c) supporting the academic mission of the University by fostering a collaborative environment promoting the advancement of the Society’s members and the University as a whole.
The Corsair Society is a collaboration between the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia’s Morehead Honors College.
- Investment Banking: A proven track record for delivering the best candidates at UGA to top-tier investment banks across bulge brackets, elite boutiques, and the upper-middle market.
- Management Consulting: Demonstrated history of placing successful candidates at McKinsey, Bain, and BCG as well as Big Four and boutique consulting firms.
- Technology: Established pipeline to software engineering and product management roles at major U.S. technology companies with a growing network across startups.
The Corsair Society is no longer recruiting for Fall 2022. Applications are open to second-year undergraduate students again in December 2022. Those interested must submit an application and respond to a phone screen. Those who pass the phone screen are invited to interview in person or virtually. Key selection criteria include relevant experience, academic performance, technical knowledge, leadership characteristics, interpersonal qualities, personal ambition, and the ability to put forth the required commitment, time, and energy to succeed. To prepare for the application process, please use the resources provided below.
The second wave of applications for Investment Banking opens December 7 for the Corsair Class of 2025. Applications are open to second-year students across all majors interested in a career in investment banking. Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Candidates will be notified and respond to a phone screen. Résumés should be formatted per the Corsair Resume Template.
The Management Consulting Sector is recruiting students pursuing careers in management consulting for the Corsair Class of 2025. Applications are open to second-year students across all majors. Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 16. Candidates will be notified of their interview status by the first week of January. Candidates selected for an interview will participate in a mock case interview with the current head of consulting, and final interviews take place the week of January 23. Following acceptance into the Corsair Society, consulting students will begin rigorous preparation for case and behavioral interviews. Each week, members will mock cases with Corsair peers and attend Corsair meetings. Members will also attend Corsair-exclusive networking events with top consulting firms. Members will be connected to Corsair’s extensive set of resources and alumni network.
Résumés should be formatted per the Corsair Resume Template. Please use the resources below to prepare for the case interview.
The Technology Sector is recruiting students pursuing careers in technology for the Corsair Class of 2025. Applications are open to second-year students across all majors. Applications found below must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, January 20.
First Wave Members - Fall 2022
Once inducted, Corsair assists members in enhancing their knowledge, skills, and network through:
- Hosting events such as information sessions, dinners, and on-campus interviews with top global firms
- Facilitating industry networking with Corsair and UGA alumni
- Quantitative training in areas of accounting, valuation, capital markets, case preparation and business analytics
- Qualitative training in areas of professional etiquette, networking and interview skills
- Assignment of senior mentors to oversee networking efforts
Interested in familiarizing yourself with the students of Corsair? Visit our members page to view the current cohorts and the leadership behind them.
Hiring Corsair Members
Director of Undergraduate Student Services