Do you want to boost your capabilities — and your career?
Offered in collaboration with the Technology Association of Georgia and INFORMS (Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences), this training immerses you in the concepts needed to stimulate your data science and analytics journey. Sharpen your fundamentals and learn test-taking strategies to earn Certified Analytics Professional (CAP®) and other relevant credentials.
Who Will Benefit
Individual contributors and senior-level managers — from data science and analytics and in areas such as marketing, operations, supply chain, e-commerce, digital, and other groups — seeking to leverage the power of data for enhanced and more systematic decision-making.
- Understand the data science and analytics process from start to finish
- Develop problem-framing strategies
- Deepen your data science methods toolkit to broaden the appropriate application for a variety of business problems
- Create a solid storytelling approach to improve the chances of operationalization of data science investment
- Study many of the skills necessary to succeed at becoming a Certified Analytics Professional® by INFORMS
After completing this program, participants are eligible for a substantial discount on CAP certification exams as follows:
- $347 member (without course completion $495)
- $486 non-member (without course completion $695)
- $200 member or non-member (without course completion $300)
To determine your eligibility, please visit the INFORMS website.
- Chief Analytics Strategies, Burtch Works
Beverly Wright has almost 30 years leading and delivering data science and analytics through corporate, consulting, and academic experiences. Currently, she serves Chief Analytics Strategies at Burtch Works.
- Associate Professor, Department of Management Information Systems
Hani Safadi is an Assistant Professor in the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia where he teaches advanced data management and analytics. He is interested in studying open-innovation, social media, healthcare information technology, and computational theory development. Hani is also a Research Collaborator at Mayo Clinic and he holds a Ph.D. in Management Information Systems from McGill University.