Set yourself apart by earning a Lean Six Sigma certification from Terry College of Business. With this proven methodology, you will feel equipped to tackle any challenge ahead.
A Lean Six Sigma certification from the Terry College of Business sets you apart from your colleagues as being uniquely equipped with the right combination of analytical problem-solving, critical thinking, and process-improvement skills.
This program is accredited by
The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
Six Sigma is an enterprise-wide, data-driven methodology used to improve products and processes by increasing operational efficiencies and enhancing the customer experience. Terry’s combination of online content, in-person instruction, and coaching brings together participants from diverse industries who strive for flawless execution, continuous process improvement, and peak operational efficiency within their companies.
This self-paced online course introduces Lean Six Sigma principles and definitions, quality, and the DMAIC roadmap. Equip yourself with an in-depth focus of Lean Six Sigma’s Define stage to learn more about Voice of the Customer and Project Charter.
Who Will Benefit
- Individual contributors
- Project leaders
- Leaders who want to implement change in their organizations
- Executives who may be overseeing improvement projects
- Learn principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Gain an understanding of the problem-solving DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) with an in-depth look at the Define phase
- Understand emerging trends in design thinking techniques
- Six Sigma Overview
- Lean Introduction
- Basic Six Sigma Statistics
- Introduction to Quality
- The DMAIC Roadmap
- In Depth Focus on Define
- The Project Charter
- Simple Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Process Analysis
- Basic Project Management
- Design Thinking