Grow your financial planning business.
While fully addressing the retirement subjects covered by CFP® certification programs, the CPRS™ program goes even further by emphasizing practical applications and cutting-edge planning techniques in the three key areas of Sales Ideas & Solutions, Asset Protection, and Real World Strategies.
Certified Personal Retirement Specialist™ Education Options
Blended Course Format
- Consists of 16 courses that can be completed in three to four months.
- Offered in a blended format at University of Georgia’s Terry Executive Education Center, located in the heart of Atlanta’s Buckhead business district.
This online certification offers a unique blend of both technical knowledge and client application. You will:
- Aquire the requisite knowledge to become a Certified Personal Retirement Specialist™.
- Learn “best practices” in our Key Practice Management Resources, with numerous examples for how to immediately grow your business.
- Sharpen your sales skills through our “Retirement Planning Conversation” video.