The best way to serve your clients as a financial planner is to offer sound advice based on current financial fundamentals. A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation signifies your dedication to the profession and your commitment to providing clients sound guidance.
Program Format: In-Person/Blended Course Format
Date: March 5, 2024 – March 18, 2025
Time: In person classes are held in Atlanta (and live virtual) every other Tuesday from 6:00–9:00 p.m.
February 6, 2024
February 20, 2024
The Executive Education Program for CFP® Certification is a registered program of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Board of Standards, Inc. Upon successful completion of this certificate program. Students are eligible to apply for the CFP® Certification Examination.
CFP Board owns the marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM, and CFPR.
“It’s a fantastic time to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ because the need for it is significant. The curriculum the Terry program uses now is the best that’s out there.”– Andy Harbour
Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley CF
Class Format Options
Blended Format Option
This blended course format marries traditional learning with the convenience of an online experience.
- Consists of six academic courses, including a capstone
- Classes meet live in an interactive, executive-style classroom, and you have the option to join remotely if necessary
- Instructor-led sessions are supplemented with independent learning
- Be a part of a cohort – network and discuss topics with other financial professionals while attending class
Online Format Option
Our online CFP® program allows you to proceed at your own pace and location – perfect for the financial advisor who wants to fast track through familiar subjects.
- Work as your schedule permits – with online delivery, the content is available whenever you are
- Our program delivers truly interactive and engaging content
- An advisor will be your partner through all 7 courses. Advisors will respond to email questions and provide feedback within 24 hours