Terry College Research Resources
Terry College maintains licenses for several business-specific research applications and data sources. Faculty, doctoral students, and staff may request access to these resources.
- Custom Consulting
- Human Subjects (Student Research Pool)
- Research Data Services
- Statistical + Mathematical Software
University of Georgia Research Resources
The University of Georgia and its Office of the Vice President for Research offer several services to assist faculty with research projects.
- Human Subjects Office
- UGA’s Human Subjects Office (HSO) performs professional and administrative functions in support of the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- Statistical Consulting Center
- UGA’s Statistical Consulting Center (SCC) provides general advice on experimental and/or survey design, discusses general procedures for analyzing data, and provides interpretation of output from statistical software packages. SCC offers an initial free hour of consultation for research projects needing statistical assistance. See the SCC’s list of available services for details.
- Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center
- The Center provides high-performance computing hardware and network infrastructure, as well as consulting and training services in pursuit of its mission.
- SAS Help LISTSERV
- This is the UGA-hosted SAS-L LISTSERV, with more than 3,000 users. To subscribe, visit to the page and enter your UGA email address, then enter your first and last name into the Your name field. We recommend selecting Digest (HTML format) so that you get fewer messages from the list. The digest will wait to send you email until it collates a set of messages into a single message.
- SPSS Help LISTSERV
- This is the UGA-hosted SPSSX-L LISTSERV, with more than 2,000 users. To subscribe, browse to the page and follow the instructions as per the SAS-L LISTSERV instructions above.
Helpful Non-UGA Research Resources
- LIMDEP/NLOGIT Help List Server
- This list server covers both LIMDEP and NLOGIT. Follow the instructions to subscribe.
- Stata Help List Server
- The Statalist has more than 2,500 users. Follow the instructions to subscribe.
- UCLA’s Institute for Digital Research and Education
- UCLA’s Institute for Digital Research has a very comprehensive statistical support website.