Build community within the college to help increase understanding of the various programs and opportunities available to Terry students. Demonstrating leadership abilities, they engage with fellow students and alumni at a variety of college-wide events.
Responsibilities + Benefits
Ambassadors promote pride and diversity within the Terry College.
To demonstrate their leadership abilities and promote opportunities within Terry, Ambassadors frequently engage with fellow students and alumni at a variety of college-wide events.
Ambassadors benefit by:
- Refining presentation skills
- Increasing leadership potential
- Developing a strong network of peers, alumni and professionals
I’m thankful for the friendships I’ve made, the opportunities we’ve had, and the growth I’ve seen in myself.Jack Scherger
Being an Ambassador has helped me to get out of my comfort zone — to develop as a student, leader, and person.Andrew Carlton
I have been continually humbled, honored, and blessed to serve the Terry College with such outstanding friends.Emily Bell
Every person you encounter has something meaningful to offer, every event you attend has something to teach you.Jessica Abe
|Ben Burnside||Risk Management & Insurance|
|Cole Calfee||AB Econ/Finance|
|David Diaz||Finance/Management Information Systems|
|Alex Edelstein||Management Information Systems|
|Sybil Celine Griesenauer||Finance|
|Julia Hellman||Risk Management|
|Sarah Hoyt||Risk Management & Insurance|
|Caroline Johnson||Management Information Systems|
|Jace Jordan||Finance/Real Estate|
|Will King||Finance/Real Estate|
|Patrick Mangan||Risk Management & Insurance|
|Tal Moskovitch||Management Information Systems|
|Katha Patel||BBA Econ/Finance|
|Mia Robinson||Management Information Systems|
|Samia Siddiqui||Finance/Management Information Systems|
|Taylor Stercay||Finance/Risk Management & Insurance|
|Madison Urtso||Risk Management & Insurance|
The Terry College Ambassadors are selected based upon their academic records, interpersonal skills and dependability. Applicants should:
- be enrolled as a full-time student within Terry College
- have a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- have at least two semesters remaining before graduation
- show a strong commitment to Terry College and its programs
Ambassadors are expected to attend one meeting per month and certain functions as designated by the advisor as the group moves forward. In addition, they should be willing to participate in social and educational events of the college.
- Apply Online. Applications open at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, February 17, 2016. The first 100 applicants will be invited to a first round interview taking place on Thursday, March 31 and Friday, April 1.
- Register to attend one mandatory Ambassador Information Session. Multiple sessions are available.