The Terry Executive MBA is a smart investment. We make it even smarter.
By investing in your career through one of the most highly ranked and distinguished EMBA programs in the United States (ranked the #3 Public Program in the U.S. and the #1 EMBA program in the state of Georgia), you’re making a wise decision. Make the most of your investment with our competitively priced tuition.
Tuition and Fees
The Executive MBA total program cost for in-state and out-of-state residents is $74,750.
Your investment includes:
- University of Georgia tuition and mandatory student fees
- Career services
- Executive coaching individual sessions
- Leadership assessments and seminars
- Case studies, simulations, and some required course materials
- Lunch and refreshments during class sessions
- Two one-week campus residencies excluding some meals and personal incidentals
- International residency excluding some meals, personal incidentals, and round-trip airfare to/from U.S. to an international destination as well as any applicable visa costs.
Note: Students are not charged for parking during class sessions or scheduled program events.
|Estimated Payment Deadline||Semester||EMBA Modules||Courses||Tuition Payment|
|September 2024||Fall 2024||Modules 1 & 2||Organizational Behavior and Leadership (residency)|
Economic Analysis for Business Leaders
Analytical Tools for Decision Making
Includes $1,000 seat deposit
|January 2025||Spring 2025||Modules 3 & 4||Financial Accounting and Reporting|
Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
|June 2025||Summer 2025||Modules 5 & 6||International Residency|
|August 2025||Fall 2025||Modules 7 & 8||Operations Management|
Information Technology and Strategy
Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
Leading Evolving Organizations
|January 2026||Spring 2026||Modules 9 & 10||Strategic Management|
Human Resource Management
A non-refundable $1,000 commitment deposit is required to reserve your seat and enroll in the program. This amount is applied to your first tuition payment. Your tuition payment deadline is determined by the date you register for classes – class registration for Executive MBA students will open on/around September 1. Students are responsible for any late payment fees/fines assessed by the University of Georgia.
University System of Georgia employees: The University of Georgia Executive MBA program is not eligible for TAP (tuition assistance program) because it is considered an executive total cost graduate school program. You can read more on the USG TAP policy here.
Students will be notified prior to each module about the course materials they will need for each class, as well as how to purchase specific materials. Students are responsible for purchasing materials and can expect to spend between $2,000-$2,500 over the duration of the program.
How to pay for the Georgia Executive MBA Program
Students pay their tuition directly to the University of Georgia. UGA provides a full array of payment options.
Coordinating with Your Employer
If you’d like to request or make a case for corporate sponsorship from your employer, here are some points you can emphasize:
- Our curriculum is designed to immerse students in a variety of business-critical areas: organizational behavior, accounting, finance, legal, marketing, negotiations, HR, entrepreneurship, international business, etc.
- The diversity of our program and the wide range of industries and jobs represented in the student population.
- Terry alumni network of 75K+ and UGA alumni network of 300K+
- Faculty made up of the best academic research leaders mixed with industry experts.
- Class delivery approach is 50% classroom instruction and 50% distance learning.
- Opportunity to earn certificates in Workforce Diversity, Leading Change, and/or a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Ability to come back and audit Atlanta-based MBA courses after graduating.
- Discount for certain UGA Terry Executive Education non-degree programs.
- Variety of speaker series and events during and after your time as a student.
- Tuition payments fall across 3 budget years.
- Both immersive residency weeks and international residency are included in tuition.
- FORTUNE ranked UGA’s EMBA program #6 among U.S. public business school programs.
If your company contributes to the cost of your degree, we make it easy. The University of Georgia can bill your company directly for your tuition and fees or provide tuition receipts and grade letters for company reimbursement. Employees/Employers will follow the payment instructions under the Third Party Billing (Sponsored Billing) section. A billing authorization from the student’s sponsor should be received at least one week prior to the payment deadline.
Many Executive MBA students take advantage of federal and /or private student loan programs. Learn more about your options and how to apply from our Office of Student Financial Aid.
The Executive MBA Program offers a limited number of scholarship awards for select candidates. All candidates who submit an application are considered for scholarship opportunities – no additional paperwork is required. Competitive selection means we give preference to early applicants. The number of awards, available scholarship funds, and selection criteria vary from year to year. Usually, we base awards for candidates on:
- Non-profit or government sector employment
- Entrepreneurs/Small business owners
- Women executives
- Armed Forces
Additional scholarship opportunities can be identified through Scholarship Universe – a scholarship matching system that maximizes opportunities for students.