Considering the University of Georgia Executive MBA? Take the next step.
Are you considering applying to the UGA Executive MBA? Then take the next step. On this page, you’ll learn more about admissions requirements, application materials and deadlines, and how to apply to the Executive MBA program.
The Executive MBA Program has four application deadlines for the Fall 2024 cohort. The application is open and we encourage you to apply when you are ready and can submit the strongest application. If you are interested in being considered for a program scholarship, we encourage you to apply as early as possible. We work hard to review applications in a timely manner, and we issue decisions on a rolling admissions basis which means that we evaluate applications as they are received.
- Round 1: February 1, 2024
- Round 2: April 1, 2024
- Round 3 (Priority): June 30, 2024
- Rolling: July 1, 2024
Executive MBA application requirements include:
- Seven (7) years work experience by the time classes begin
- Your resume detailing scope of responsibility and management experience
- Two (2) professional recommendations (delivered online)
- Transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
Executive MBA Admission FAQs
Learn More About the UGA Executive MBA
Ready to get started? Apply now.