Considering the University of Georgia Executive MBA? Take the next step.
Are you considering applying to the UGA Executive MBA? Then take the next step. On this page, you’ll learn more about admissions requirements, application materials and deadlines, and how to apply to the Executive MBA program.
We review applications for admission to the Executive MBA on a rolling admissions basis. The application for fall 2023 has closed. The application for fall 2024 will open in fall 2023.
Executive MBA application requirements include:
- Seven (7) years work experience by the time classes begin
- Your resume detailing scope of responsibility and management experience
- Two (2) professional recommendations (delivered online)
- Transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
Executive MBA Admission FAQs
Learn More About the UGA Executive MBA
Ready to get started? Apply now.