Credibility. Competitive Advantage. Expertise. Relationships.
These are just a few of the many benefits you’ll receive from earning an MBA (Master’s of Business Administration) degree. Having an MBA tells the world you’re a committed business leader. An MBA will be most helpful to you when you want to reach one of these goals:
- Advanced leadership or executive position.
- Change and refocus your career.
- Deepen your understanding of business so you can better apply your talents or technical expertise to solving business problems.
If an MBA sounds right for you, then consider what makes the MBA unique at University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business.
The Right Program for You
Whether you're looking to change careers, master the one you're in, or prepare for a new leadership role, we have the right MBA program for your goals.
Located in Athens, Georgia, our Full-Time MBA Program offers intense concentrations to grow your business capabilities—or change them altogether for a new career. From business analytics to finance to entrepreneurship, our concentrations suit today’s competitive marketplace.
Terry’s Professional MBA Program is based in Atlanta, Georgia. This program is designed to give you a life, work, and school balance using a blend of distance learning courses and a consistency that you can plan your life around.
Our Executive MBA Program is based in Atlanta and offers mid- to senior-level managers enhanced leadership training, first-hand experience through an international residency, and an invaluable network of contacts among faculty, students, and alumni.
Terry’s Online MBA offers the flexibility and convenience of a virtual learning environment with all the advantages of our top-ranked MBA programs, allowing you to advance your career without putting your life on hold.
What makes a Georgia MBA stand out from the rest? Our programs not only get you to the table—they keep you there. But don’t just take our word for it. Consider the numbers.
- 28th among U.S. institutions - The Economist
- 38th among U.S. institutions - U.S. News & World Report
- 30th among U.S. institutions - U.S. News & World Report
- 38th among U.S. institutions - Fortune
- 14th among U.S. institutions - Fortune
- 19th among U.S. institutions - Poets & Quants
- MBA Alumni: 7,838
- Terry College Alumni Network: 74,226
- UGA Alumni in Atlanta, GA: 124,352
- UGA Alumni Network: 334,387
Terry hosts events throughout the year to create lasting connections.