Requirements + Deadlines
Get the details to apply to our Executive MBA.
When to Apply - Application Deadlines
We review applications to the Executive MBA on a rolling admissions basis. We are currently accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2020. It is highly recommended that you submit your application in advance of our June 30, 2020 deadline, but we will continue to accept and review applications until the class is full.
What You Need to Apply
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Your resume detailing scope of responsibility and management experience
- Two professional recommendations (delivered online)
- Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- GMAT or GRE scores, unless waived. (Submit GMAT score to school code Z95-H2-44. Submit GRE scores to school code 5813.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
GMAT or GRE Waiver
About the EssaysPersonal Statement Essay
Please provide a personal statement essay (500-750 words) indicating:
- How the Executive MBA will contribute to your career objectives
- Which skill sets you wish to hone and improve
- Why now is the ideal time in your career to earn your MBA
- Please share anything else that you would like us to know. Feel free to discuss unique events or previous life experiences that tell us more about you.
How to Apply
Complete the online application
- You will answer several questions, upload the materials listed above, and pay the application fee.
- You can save the application and return to it multiple times until you finish it.
- Do not submit the application until it is complete. You cannot change it after submitting.
Submit your Official Transcripts
Applicants will have the ability to upload unofficial transcripts from institutions where a degree was earned as part of the online application. However, official transcripts, either electronically or paper hard-copy, must be provided to complete your application. An official transcript is one that has been received directly from the institutions where you earned a bachelor’s degree or higher.
We prefer electronic delivery of your transcripts from your institution, or via secure services such as Scrip-Safe, AVOW, Docufied and National Clearinghouse. Electronic transcripts should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If electronic delivery is not available, applicants may submit one official transcript in a sealed envelope to:
Terry College of Business, MBA Admissions
3475 Lenox Road, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30326
Once we receive a submitted and complete application, we will invite select candidates for an admissions interview.
- You also can request an interview by calling 404-467-5125.
- Do not request an interview before you submit your application.
We will contact you to schedule the interview after the application is complete.