Requirements + Deadlines
Get the details to apply to our Executive MBA.
When to Apply
We review applications to the Executive MBA on a rolling admissions basis. We are currently accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2016. It is highly recommended that you submit your application in advance of our June 30, 2016 deadline, but we will continue to accept and review applications until the class is full. The application for Fall 2017 entry will be available on September 15, 2016.
What You Need to Apply
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Your resume detailing scope of responsibility and management experience
- Two letters of recommendation (delivered online)
- Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- GMAT or GRE scores, unless waived
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
- A letter of sponsorship from your employer stating that the employer will give you time to participate in the program
GMAT or GRE Waiver
About the Essays
- Personal Statement (500–750 words)
Indicate how the Executive MBA program will contribute to your career objectives and how your experience and expertise can contribute to the educational experience of other participants in the program.
- Optional Essay
Please share anything else that you would like us to know. Feel free to discuss unique events or previous life experiences that tell us more about you. You may also use this section to discuss internship or co-op experiences.
How to Apply
Complete the online application
You will answer several questions, upload the materials listed above, and pay the application fee.
- You can save the application and return to it multiple times until you finish it.
- Do not submit the application until it is complete. You cannot change it after submitting.
Mail your official transcripts
Terry College of Business
3475 Lenox Road, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30326
After we receive and review applications, we will invite select candidates for an interview.
- You also can request an interview by calling 404-842-4849.
- Do not request an interview before you submit your application.
We will contact you to schedule the interview after the application is complete.