A Lean Six Sigma certification from the Terry College of Business sets you apart from your colleagues as being uniquely equipped with the right combination of analytical problem-solving, critical thinking, and process-improvement skills.
Six Sigma is an enterprise-wide, data-driven methodology used to improve products and processes by increasing operational efficiencies and enhancing the customer experience. Terry’s combination of online content, in-person instruction, and coaching brings together participants from diverse industries who strive for flawless execution, continuous process improvement, and peak operational efficiency within their companies.
Set yourself apart by earning a Lean Six Sigma certification from Terry College of Business. With this proven methodology, you will feel equipped to tackle any challenge ahead.
This program is accredited by
The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
This self-paced online course introduces Lean Six Sigma principles and definitions, quality, and the DMAIC roadmap. Equip yourself with an in-depth focus of Lean Six Sigma’s Define stage to learn more about Voice of the Customer and Project Charter.
Who Will Benefit
- Individual contributors
- Project leaders
- Leaders who want to implement change in their organizations
- Executives who may be overseeing improvement projects
- Learn principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Gain an understanding of the problem-solving DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) with an in-depth look at the Define phase
- Understand emerging trends in design thinking techniques
- Six Sigma Overview
- Lean Introduction
- Basic Six Sigma Statistics
- Introduction to Quality
- The DMAIC Roadmap
- In Depth Focus on Define
- The Project Charter
- Simple Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Process Analysis
- Basic Project Management
- Design Thinking