The Online MBA curriculum gives you the same education as our prestigious AACSB-accredited Professional MBA degree with the added flexibility of taking your courses completely online.
The Online MBA curriculum accelerates your learning with:
- Virtual learning for flexibility and convenience
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty
- A team-based model with a predictable schedule and fixed academic calendar
- Timely topics and activities pertinent to real-world business problems
- Optional concentrations in Finance/Accounting, Leadership or Operations Management
- Earn your Online MBA in 17, 20, or 23 months
- Complete 48 credit hours comprised of 16 courses
- 10 required courses completed in modules 1-5
- Six electives completed in modules 6-8
The Online MBA Program offers certificates in change management, entrepreneurship, workforce diversity, and a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Companies with a change ready culture paired with leaders who are prepared to design, implement, and institutionalize organizational change are positioned to thrive. To earn this certificate, students will take the Change Management elective course and pass an online certification exam.
Lean Six Sigma is a data-driven methodology used to increase operational efficiencies and enhance customer experiences. Students will take the Lean Six Sigma elective course and pass an online certification exam to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate.
Offered in the fall and spring each year, students can enroll in this 8-week non-credit online course to develop a management capability that will provide participants with the professional, social and cultural knowledge to successfully lead their diverse teams and navigate the future.
The Online MBA is structured into eight learning modules that last 12 weeks each. In modules 1-5, you will take two required core courses. In modules 6-8, you will choose six electives to complete your degree. Students can also participate in an optional in-person international or domestic residency to gain regional or global professional work experience.