Earn an MBA degree part-time with the University of Georgia’s Online MBA program.
Learn more about admissions requirements, application materials and deadlines, and how to apply to the Online MBA program.
The University of Georgia reviews applications for admission to the Online MBA program on a rolling admissions basis. The application for fall 2023 has closed. The application for fall 2024 will open in fall 2023.
Application Requirements (GRE/GMAT Not Required)
Online MBA application requirements include:
- Two (2) years of professional work experience (post bachelor’s degree) by the time classes begin in September.
- A résumé highlighting your career growth.
- Two (2) professional recommendations (delivered online). Requests for recommendations are made from and submitted back to your online application.
- A personal statement.
- Transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s).
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived.
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at the time of application submission) unless waived.
We do not require standardized test scores as part of your application. We believe your previous academic achievements and professional accomplishments are the strongest indicators of your ability to be successful in the Online MBA degree program. At the discretion of the admissions committee, you may be advised to take the GMAT or GRE to strengthen your application or to better assess your academic readiness for the program.
*If you plan to take or have already taken the GMAT or GRE, you may voluntarily provide your test information in your application. Submit GMAT scores to school code Z95-H2-71. Submit GRE scores to school code 5813.
Sign Up for Info Sessions
Register for a virtual information session where you can learn more about the Terry College of Business and the unique features of the OMBA program. You’ll get the chance to meet some of our admissions team members and ask them questions about the program, admissions, applications, and more.
Online MBA Admission FAQs
Take your business career to the next level. Apply to the Online MBA program at UGA.
The Online Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Georgia will help you accomplish your goals and begin or advance your career in the business sector. With an accessible online application, optional GMAT/GRE test scores, and rolling admissions, you can take the next step toward a thriving career in business.