Who Are We?
The Terry Diversity Advisory Board is made up of faculty and staff across the College who demonstrate a passion for inclusiveness and leveraging diversity to enhance our educational environment. The 2022-2023 members are as follows:
- Santanu Chatterjee, Chair, Associate Dean
- Holly Alderman, International Business
- Sarah Allgood, Undergraduate Student Services
- Natasha Barreto, Office of Information Technology
- Susan Brown, Executive and Professional MBA
- Gregorio Caetano, Economics
- Margaret Christ, Accounting
- Tari Dagogo-Jack, Marketing
- Cierra Calloway, MBA
- Greg Day, Insurance, Legal Studies and Real Estate
- Natalie Glenn, Development and Alumni Relations
- Kimberly Grantham, Marketing
- Randy Groomes, Diversity Relations
- Lindsay Sain Jones, Insurance, Legal Studies and Real Estate
- Christian Lim, Terry Student Diversity Advocacy Council
- Laura Little, Institute for Leadership Advancement
- Myra Moore, Finance
- Ed Morales, Office of Marketing and Communications
- Jessica Rodell, Management
- Hani Safadi, Management Information Systems
- Andrew Salinas, Full-Time MBA
- Ashley Tiller, Full-Time MBA
What Do We Do?
The purpose of this group is to provide direct input to the Dean and Office of Diversity Relations on the vision formation for the college’s diversity and inclusion strategy. The group plans, supports and hosts college-wide events for Terry such as the Diversity Café which highlights various topics relating to diversity and inclusion.
What is Our Vision?
Our vision is to create an environment that encourages each of us to form real relationships with people who are different from us and capture the value that accessing those talents and insights bring to the innovation and problem-solving process. By fully engaging all employees, we aim to enhance the quality of the Terry experience for our employees and students.