The Professional MBA curriculum accelerates your learning with:
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty.
- A cohort model with a predictable schedule and fixed academic calendar.
- Timely topics and activities pertinent to real-world business problems.
- Distance learning blended with traditional learning for flexibility and convenience.
- Optional concentrations in Finance/Accounting, Innovation/Entrepreneurship, Leadership / Human Resource Management, Marketing, Operations/Supply Chain Management, or Real Estate.
Our curriculum emphasizes both theory and practice in business foundations, strategy, and leadership. You will:
- Complete 48 credit hours comprised of 16 courses
- 10 required courses completed in modules 1-5.
- 6 electives (electives offered will vary year to year) completed in modules 6-8.
- Earn your Professional MBA in 17, 20, or 23 months.
- Students who want to complete the program within 17 months will complete (6) electives by the end of module 6
- Students who want to complete the program within 20 months will complete (6) electives by the end of module 7.
- Students who complete the program in 23 months will complete (6) electives by the end of module 8.
The Professional MBA Program offers certificates in change management, entrepreneurship, workforce diversity, and a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Companies with a change ready culture paired with leaders who are prepared to design, implement, and institutionalize organizational change are positioned to thrive. To earn this certificate, students will take the Change Management elective course and pass an online certification exam.
Lean Six Sigma is a data-driven methodology used to increase operational efficiencies and enhance customer experiences. Students will take the Lean Six Sigma elective course and pass an online certification exam to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate.
Students interested in founding a startup, a non-profit, investment banking or angel funding opportunities can pursue the entrepreneurship certificate and prepare to become successful and dynamic entrepreneurs in the private, public or non-profit sectors. Students will take (2) required elective courses including Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation and Entrepreneurial Finance as well as (2) additional entrepreneurship electives to earn the entrepreneurship certificate.
Students can enroll in this 4-week non-credit online course to gain a general understanding of how to deliver diversity and inclusion practices as a change management process. Participants will understand how to minimize risk by creating inclusive business processes within small and large organizations.
The Professional MBA is structured into 8 modules of 12 weeks each plus an optional international or domestic residency for global or regional experience. In each module, you will take 2 courses. Each course consists of:
Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 70% in person/on campus in Atlanta and 30% Distance/Online Learning
- Over a 12-week module, students will attend classes on weekday evenings (Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) for two consecutive weeks followed by a distance learning week on rotation.
- Final projects or exams
- 50% in person/on campus in Atlanta and 50% Distance/Online Learning
- Over a 12-week module, attend 4 in-person Saturday classes (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.), 3 Saturdays in online synchronous classes, with the remainder executed through distance learning.
- Final projects or exams