Georgia's Premier Economic Forecasting Series
Terry's premier outreach series provides business and government workers the foundation to make informed decisions based on accurate, reliable economic data from the Selig Center for Economic Growth. More than 3,000 leaders rely on the annual forecast presentation in 10 cities. Learn what to expect from next year's economy.
Individual seats and corporate tables available.
Use the following link if you need a UGA employee registration. Otherwise, visit one of city links to register for the presentation in your city.
- Georgia Power
- The Classic Center
- Gas South
- Georgia EMC
- The Private Bank + Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Victory Real Estate + Thirteenth Colony Distilleries
- Georgia Department of Economic Development + Georgia WorkSmart + Go Build
- Jackson EMC
- RW Allen
- Small Business Development Center
- Georgia CEO
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Georgia Association of Broadcasters
- Georgia Trend
- WABE 90.1, Atlanta's NPR Station
Please email us if you are interested in sponsorship information.
The Selig Center conducts research on economic, demographic and social issues related to Georgia's growth—guiding the state's businesses, governments and entrepreneurs on financial decisions and public policy. Specializing in economic forecasts and economic impact studies, the center is nationally recognized for its market research on minority buying power.