Registration opens October 3, 2016.
Georgia's Premier Economic Forecasting Series
Terry's premier outreach series provides business and government workers the foundation to make informed decisions based on accurate, reliable economic data from the Selig Center for Economic Growth. More than 3,000 leaders rely on the annual forecast presentation in 9 cities. Learn what to expect from next year's economy.
- Atlanta — December 14, 2016
- Augusta — January 12, 2017
- Savannah — January 18, 2017
- Coastal/Jekyll — January 19, 2017
- Swainsboro — January 20, 2017
- Columbus — January 23, 2017
- Albany — January 24, 2017
- Athens — February 1, 2017
- Middle Georgia/Macon — February 7, 2017
Please email us if you are interested in sponsorship information.
2016-2017 State-wide Sponsors
- The Classic Center
- Georgia EMC
- Georgia Power
- Jackson EMC
- RW Allen
- Georgia Association of Broadcasters
- Georgia Trend
The Selig Center conducts research on economic, demographic and social issues related to Georgia's growth—guiding the state's businesses, governments and entrepreneurs on financial decisions and public policy. Specializing in economic forecasts and economic impact studies, the center is nationally recognized for its market research on minority buying power.
Register for Your City
Registration opens October 3.