Programs in Atlanta
Master of Business Administration
The Terry College of Business offers two UGA MBA programs in metro Atlanta.
Our Executive MBA offers mid-to-senior level managers leadership development, international experience, and an invaluable network of contacts. EMBA students complete their degree on the weekend in 18 months.
In the Professional MBA, working professionals can earn a degree in 23-months without putting their careers on hold. Offered at two convenient locations, the Terry Executive Education Center in Buckhead and the UGA Gwinnett campus, students build a strong network through the program’s cohort structure while maximizing learning through a flexible curriculum delivery format that includes distance learning.
Build on your expertise with insight from corporate and academic thought leaders in the Atlanta area. Courses and certification programs can last as little as two days and offer expertise in areas such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Project Management
- Certified Financial Planner Education
Custom Programs are also available to cater to your company’s specific needs.
Directions + Parking
University of Georgia
Terry College of Business
Terry Executive Education Center
Live Oak Square
3475 Lenox Road NE Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30326
Parking is located in the Live Oak Square Parking Deck on Kingsboro Road. After turning off of Lenox Road, the parking deck entrance will be on your left. Entrance to the lobby level and Terry Third Thursday is on the fourth level of the parking garage.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Buckhead in close proximity to MARTA, restaurants, lodging, and more.
- Executive style classrooms, boardroom, and flexible event space.
- High Speed WiFi and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.
- Large special events room for receptions and dinners capable of accommodating up to 120 people.