- Proficiency in college-level introductory statistics and calculus
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Knowledge of computer programming with at least one high-level language (e.g., R, Python, SQL, C, Java)
- 1+ internship and/or full-time work experience is required
A complete application includes:
- 1-page Resume
- Letters of Recommendation: 1 required, 1 optional; it is preferred that one letter be from an internship supervisor
- Unofficial transcripts*
- Self-reported* GMAT and/or GRE scores (Select applicants may apply for a test score waiver. Please review the application instructions for more information.)
- Self-reported* TOEFL or IELTS scores (only required for non-native English speakers)
- Essay(s): 1 required, 1 optional
- Video essay (optional)
- $75 application fee for domestic students, $100 application for international students (waived for U.S. military personnel and UGA Graduate School Institutional Recruitment Partners)
*If you are offered admission, we will require your official transcripts and score reports at that time.
|International Applicant Recommended Submission||February 1*|
|International Applicant Final Deadline||April 15|
|Final Application Deadline||May 1*|
Complete applications received by the 1st of each month will receive a decision by the end of that month. Please note, due to winter holidays, applications received between November 2 and December 1, will receive decisions by January 15.
- Complete application received by September 1. Decision will be issued by September 30.
- Complete application received January 10. Decision will be issued by February 29.
It is advantageous to submit your completed application as soon as your application is at its best. The admissions committee may utilize a waitlist if they need additional information before making a decision.
Total MSBA Tuition and Fees (2023–2024)
|Total Tuition + Fees for Program||$18,668||$34,976|
MSBA Info Sessions
MSBA information sessions are a great way to learn more about the program and the details of the curriculum.
If you’d like to schedule a 1:1 meeting, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about the MSBA or the application process?
Please contact Georgia Analytics at email@example.com.