Terry offers a wide range of certificate programs, graduate programs, and specializations allowing you to tailor academic experiences to your needs.
Many Terry majors offer a choice of areas of emphasis or concentrations which allow you to take a deep dive into a topic to give you a jump-start on a career path.
Terry offers seven certificates across multiple disciplines. The UGA Entrepreneurship Certificate Program, housed in the Terry College of Business, provides a comprehensive program that equips students with the tools and resources to pursue their own start-up venture. The Institute for Leadership Advancement offers a Certificate in Personal and Organizational Leadership. The Music Business Certificate is geared toward those aspiring to be leaders in the music industry. Learn more about our certificates at: terry.uga.edu/academics/certificates.
Terry also offers easy ways to continue your education with fifth-year master’s degrees in accounting, business analytics, business and technology, economics, and marketing research, and dual degree MBA programs in STEM, engineering, law, public health, medicine, and pharmacy.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS & CONCENTRATIONS
- Full-Time MBA: Business Analytics, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, FinTech Emphasis, Healthcare Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Real Estate, Risk Management
- Marketing: Digital Marketing, Professional Selling
- Economics: Consulting, Public Policy
- Management: Human Resources Analytics, Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems: Data Analytics, Information Security
- Actuarial Science
- International Business
- Legal Studies
- Music Business
- Workforce Diversity
GRADUATE DEGREE OPTIONS
- 2+2 MBA Program
- STEM MBA
- Engineering MBA, JD/MBA, LLM/MBA, MBA/MPH, MD/MBA, PharmaD/MBA
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business and Technology
- Master in Economics
- Master of Marketing Research
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
FIND YOUR TERRY EDGE THROUGH: