- Proficiency in college-level introductory statistics and calculus
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Knowledge of computer programming with at least one high-level language (e.g., R, Python, SQL, C, Java)
- 1+ internship and/or full-time work experience is required
A complete application includes:
- 1-page Resume
- Letters of Recommendation: 1 required, 1 optional; it is preferred that one letter be from an internship supervisor
- Unofficial transcripts
- Unofficial GMAT and/or GRE score report(s)*
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS (only required for non-native English speakers)
- Essay(s): 1 required, 1 optional
- $75 application fee for domestic students, $100 application for international students (waived for U.S. military personnel and UGA Graduate School Feeder Programs)
Fall 2022 applications are closed. The fall 2023 application cycle will open soon.
Admissions Cycle Rounds
- October 1
- December 1
- January 15
- March 1 (International Deadline)
- March 15
MSBA Info Sessions
MSBA information sessions are a great way to learn more about the program and the details of the curriculum. MSBA info sessions will resume in fall 2022. Check back for dates and registration. A recorded information session can be found on the Georgia Analytics YouTube channel.
If you'd like to schedule a 1:1 meeting, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition and fees
Do you have questions about the MSBA or the application process? Please contact Leigh Britton at email@example.com.
Are you an employer looking to connect to the MSBA talent pool? Please contact Andrew Salinas for any questions about recruiting MSBA students, sponsoring an MSBA capstone project, leading professional development workshops or seminars, or any other sponsorship opportunities.
NOTE: The MSBA program is a full-time program and only offered at our Athens campus. No evening or online MSBA courses are offered.
*Guidelines for GRE/GMAT Waiver Requirements
Fall 2023 Intake
A standardized test score may not be needed for the MS Business Analytics Admissions Committee to evaluate their readiness and fit for the program. The committee uses a holistic admissions process and consider many factors when assessing a candidate’s potential. A standardized test score is just one data point. To offer a waiver, specific and substantive evidence needs to indicate applicants are prepared for the rigor of the program. An evaluation for waiver requests will be on a case-by-case basis for those who meet 2 or more of the criteria below.
- One or more years of relevant and professional work experience
- An advanced degree (Graduate or professional degree) from an accredited US institution
- Strong performance in previous analytical or quantitative coursework from an accredited US institution, with an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.8 or higher
- U.S military active duty or veteran personnel
Earn a bachelor's degree and master's degree in five years with a Double Dawgs program! There are 6 different program offerings leading to a Master of Science in Business Analytics
Economics AB/Business Analytics MS
Economics BBA/Business Analytics MS
Finance BBA/Business Analytics MS
Management BBA/Business Analytics MS
Management Information Systems BBA/Business Analytics MS
Statistics BS/Business Analytics MS