Skip to content
Xu (Ethan) Tian
- Assistant Professor, Department of Finance
- Structural and Empirical Corporate Finance
- Financial Intermediation
- “Acquiring Innovation under Information Frictions”, with Murat Alp Celik and Wenyu Wang. Review of Financial Studies, 2022, 35(10): 4474-4517.
- “Agency Frictions, Managerial Compensation, and Disruptive Innovation”, with Murat Alp Celik. Review of Economic Dynamics, forthcoming.
- “Uncertainty and the Shadow Banking Crisis: Estimates from a Dynamic Model”. Management Science, 2022, 68(2): 1469-1496.
- “The Dynamic Effects of Antitrust Policy on Growth and Welfare”, with Laurent Cavenaile and Murat Alp Celik. Journal of Monetary Economics, 2021, 121: 42-59.