- PhD, Marketing, Ohio State University, 2014
- MMR, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, 2003
- MBA, Marketing, Bradley University, 2001
- BS/MS, Metallurgical Engineering, Samara State Aerospace University, 1996
- Quantitative methods and modeling of consumer Behavior
- Bayesian analysis
- Choice modeling
- Conjoint analysis
- Blanchard, S. J., Dyachenko, T. L., & Kettle, K. L. (2020). “Locational Choices: Modeling Consumer Preferences for Proximity to Others in Reserved Seating Venues,” Journal of Marketing Research.
- Dyachenko, T., Walker Reczek, R., and Allenby, G. (2014) “Models of Sequential Evaluation in Best-Worst Choice Tasks,” Marketing Science, 33(6), 828-848.
Awards, Honors, and Recognition
- MSI grant #4000114, 2018
- Beta Gamma Sigma, 2014
- Best Paper Award, AMA Advanced Research Techniques Forum, 2013
- AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow, University of Michigan, 2013
- 22nd Annual Mittelstaedt Doctoral Symposium Fellow, University of Lincoln-Nebraska, 2013
- 42nd Annual Haring Symposium Fellow, Indiana University, 2012
- Frank Staggers Award of Excellence in Marketing Research, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2003
Ad-hoc reviewer for Journal of Consumer Research, Psychometrika, Marketing Letters, Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Journal of American Statistical Association, Econometrics, etc.
Prior Professional Positions
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, Georgetown University, 2014-2020
- Research Analyst, Maritz Loyalty, 2005-2008
- Marketing Database Analyst, Home Decorators Collection, 2004-2005