Education and Career
- PhD, Strategic Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2020 (cum laude)
- Visiting PhD student, Singapore Management University, 2017 (3 months)
- MPhil, Strategic Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2015 (cum laude)
- Outstanding Reviewer Award, Strategic Management Society Conference, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Above and Beyond the Call of Duty Reviewer Award, Academy of Management Annual Meeting, 2019
Representative at large - Research Methods Community - Strategic Management Society - 2021-2022
Research, Expertise and Publications
- Behavioral Strategy
- Corporate Governance
- Power & Reputation
- Corporate Communications
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Blagoeva, R.R., Kavusan, K., & Jansen, J.J.P. 2020. Who violates expectations when: How firms' growth and dividend reputations affect investors' reactions to acquisitions. Strategic Management Journal, 41: 1712 - 1742.
Blagoeva, R.R., Mom, T.J.M., Jansen, J.J.P., & George, G. 2020. Problem-solving or self-enhancement?: A power perspective on how CEOs change R&D search in the face of inconsistent feedback. Academy of Management Journal, 63: 332 - 355.