PhD, Marketing, Pennsylvania State University, 2010
Prior Professional Positions
ICICI Bank, India, Marketing and Sales, Assistant Manager, 2001 to 2003
- Information Systems and Innovation
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing-Finance Interface
- Product Innovation
- Analyst Earning Forecasts and Advertising and R&D Budgets: Role of Agency Theoretic Monitoring and Bonding Costs. Journal Of Marketing Research,Forthcoming.
- Organizational Debut on the Public Stage: Marketing Myopia and Initial Public Offering. Marketing Science, Forthcoming.
- 2014. Customer Orientation Structure for Internet-Based Business-to-Business Platform Firms. Journal Of Marketing, 78(5):1-23.
- 2013.Information Technology Competencies, Organizational Agility, and Firm Performance: Enabling and Facilitating Roles. Information Systems Research, 24(4):976-996.
- 2011. The Stock Market in the Driver's Seat! Implications for R&D and Marketing. Management Science, 57(9):1594-1609.
- 2010 . Governance Mechanisms and the Making of Business-to-Business Electronic Markets. Journal Of Marketing, (74, 4):45-62 Finalist for Harold H. Maynard Award 2010.
- 2010. Persuasive Impact of Online User Comments versus Expert Reviews: The Role of Category Consumption Frequency. Journal Of Interactive Marketing, (24):185-97 Finalist for Best Paper Award in JIM 2011.
- 2009.Counting Chicken Before the Eggs Hatch: Associating New Product Development Portfolios with Shareholder Expectations in the Pharmaceutical Sector. International Journal Of Research In Marketing, (25,4):261-72.