Skip to content
Jie (Jack) He
- Mercer W. Hull Professor in Finance and Professor, Department of Finance
- Theoretical and Empirical Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Intermediation
- Jie He, Max Liang, Grace Wang, and Han Xia. 2023. Networking Behind the Scenes: Institutional Cross-industry Holdings and Information Frictions in Corporate Loans. Management Science, forthcoming
- Lei Gao, Jie He, and Julie Wu. 2022. Standing out from the crowd via CSR engagement: Evidence from non-fundamental-driven price pressure. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming
- Jie He, Xuan Tian, Huan Yang, and Luo Zuo. 2020. Asymmetric Cost Behavior and Dividend Policy. Journal of Accounting Research, 58: 989-1021
- Jie He, Tingting Liu, Jeff Netter, and Tao Shu. 2020. Expectation Management in Mergers and Acquisitions. Management Science, 66:1205-1226
- Jie He, Jiekun Huang, and Shan Zhao. 2019. Internalizing Governance Externalities: The Role of Institutional Cross-ownership. Journal of Financial Economics, 134:400-418
- Jie He and Jiekun Huang. 2017. Product Market Competition in a World of Cross Ownership: Evidence from Institutional Blockholdings. Review of Financial Studies, 30:2674-2718.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur, Jie He, Shan He, and Debarshi Nandy. 2018. Product Market Characteristics and the Choice between IPOs and Acquisitions. Journal of Financial And Quantitative Analysis, 53:681-721.
- Jie He, Jun Qian, and Philip Strahan. 2016. Does the Market Understand Rating Shopping? Predicting MBS Losses with Initial Yields. Review of Financial Studies, 29:457-485.
- Jie He and Xuan Tian. 2013. The Dark Side of Analyst Coverage: The Case of Innovation. Journal of Financial Economics, 109:856-878.
- Jie He, Jun Qian, and Philip Strahan. 2012. Are All Ratings Created Equal? The Impact of Issuer Size on the Pricing of Mortgage-Backed Securities. Journal of Finance, 67:2097-2137.
- Jie He, Jun Qian, and Philip Strahan. 2011. Credit Ratings and the Evolution of Mortgage-backed Securities. American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings, 101:131-135
- Thomas J. Chemmanur and Jie He. 2011. IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence. Journal of Financial Economics, 101:382-412.
- Associate Editor, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (JFQA): 2022 ~ Current
- Associate Editor, Journal of Corporate Finance (JCF): 2021 ~ Current
- Associate Editor, Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (AJFS): 2019~Current