Each semester, Terry students partner with top companies to help craft innovative
solutions to real-world business problems. As a corporate partner, you have a unique
opportunity to access, engage with and recruit new talent from our programs. With
outstanding faculty oversight, these project-based learning opportunities give our
students meaningful experience and add value to your business.
ENTR 7320 Student teams develop innovative solutions for real-world business projects and implementation
proposals for the sponsoring company. If you have a project that you would like to
have an MBA team or cross-disciplinary team work on, contact the faculty of the UGA
MSBA CAPSTONE Students integrate cutting-edge analytics tools (R, Python, SQL, etc.) and foundational
business principles for effective storytelling and decision-making, turning big data
projects into effective solutions. (Spring Semester only)
MBA LEAN SIX SIGMA Students apply globally recognized Six Sigma principles and methodology to reduce
expenses or downtimes, increase uptimes or revenue and reduce defects, rework or turnover,
delivering actionable recommendations for your company.
MBA BUSINESS & CORPORATE STRATEGY Using a consulting-style engagement methodology, students work with your company to
research problems and develop tailored, impactful solutions.
MBA INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PROJECTS Students apply the principles of innovation and design thinking to deliver strategic,
value-added solutions to a business challenge or opportunity. (Fall Semester only)
MBA B-COLLABORATIVE Students work with currently certified B-Corp companies — or those working towards
certification — to establish or improve upon their B-Impact Assessment score. Students
use B-Lab’s Business Impact Assessment (BIA) to help companies scale their social
and environmental impact.
MBA FINTECH Students partner with leading Atlanta-based companies to apply innovative thinking
to cutting-edge projects in financial technology. (Spring Semester only)
MBT CAPSTONE Students in the Online Master of Business and Technology help sponsors take technology
ideas from inception to implementation during a team-based capstone project. Typical
solutions involve full-stack technologies including cloud, mobile, web and database
components. (Beginning of Spring Semester through end of Fall Semester)
MMR PROJECTS Students in the Master of Marketing Research work on real problems at corporate supplier
or client firms under the supervision of a faculty member. Projects range from designing
and conducting primary research to the analysis of secondary data or literature searches.
Recent Project Impacts
- Full-Time MBA & MSBA students have completed 78 applied learning projects since 2017.
- MSBA Capstone students created a data-tracking app that improved a leading bus-maker’s efficiency.
- MBT students created a mobile decision-support application for anesthesiologists using React Native, decision-support logic and health industry
- MMR students helped unveil consumer behavior and attitudes toward contactless payments, artificial sweeteners, AR/VR technologies and healthy
- FinTech students helped increase revenues at an internationally recognized payment-technology firm.
- Lean Six Sigma students helped reduce approval time at a major lender, allowing customers to make purchases sooner.
- Business & Corporate Strategy students developed a sustainable strategy for an area
nonprofit’s funding approach.
Length: One semester (15 weeks)
Team Size: 4–6 students, with faculty oversight
Project Cost: $5,000–$10,00 based on time and scope of project
Contact: Emily Nicholos, email@example.com,
Length: Two semesters
Team Size: 3–4 students
Project Cost: $12,300
Contact: Marcus Cunha, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Length: Three semesters
Team Size: 5–6 students
Contact: Craig Piercy, email@example.com,