- Proficiency in college-level introductory statistics and calculus
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Knowledge of computer programming with at least one high-level language (e.g., R,
Python, SQL, C, Java)
- 1+ internship and/or full-time work experience is required
A complete application includes:
- 1-page Resume
- Letters of Recommendation: 1 required, 1 optional; it is preferred that one letter
be from an internship supervisor
- Unofficial transcripts
- Unofficial GMAT and/or GRE score report(s)*
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS (only required for non-native English speakers)
- Essay(s): 1 required, 1 optional
- $75 application fee for domestic students, $100 application for international students
(waived for U.S. military personnel and UGA Graduate School Feeder Programs)
- November 15
- January 15
- March 1 (International Deadline)
- March 15
Virtual Info Sessions
The MSBA information sessions will be conducted virtually this fall via Zoom to align
with university policies to move events to an online format:
Do you have questions about the MSBA or the application process? Please contact Leigh
Britton at email@example.com.
Are you an employer looking to connect to the MSBA talent pool? Please contact Andrew Salinas for any questions about recruiting MSBA students, sponsoring an MSBA capstone project,
leading professional development workshops or seminars, or any other sponsorship opportunities.
NOTE: The MSBA program is a full-time program and only offered at our Athens campus. No
evening or online MSBA courses are offered.
The disruption caused by COVID-19 has reinforced our belief that, for some candidates
to the MS Business Analytics program, a standardized test score may not be needed
for the Admissions Committee to evaluate their readiness and fit for the program.
The committee uses a holistic admissions process and consider many factors when assessing
a candidate’s potential. A standardized test score is just one data point. To offer
a waiver, specific and substantive evidence needs to indicate you are prepared for
the rigor of the program. An evaluation for waiver requests will be on a case-by-case
basis for those who meet 2 or more of the criteria below.
- One or more years of relevant and professional work experience
- An advanced degree (Graduate or professional degree)
- Strong performance in previous analytical or quantitative coursework from an accredited
US institution, with an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.8 or higher
- U.S military active duty or veteran personnel
Please note: Before submitting a test waiver, a strong test score can help supplement your academic
achievements and strengthen your application. You can request a waiver through your
application and submit your application for review without a test score. Do NOT enter a test score if you are requesting a waiver.