- Proficiency in college-level introductory statistics and calculus
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Knowledge of computer programming with at least one high-level language (e.g., R,
Python, SQL, C, Java)
- 1+ internship and/or full-time work experience is required
A complete application includes:
- 1-page Resume
- Letters of Recommendation: 1 required, 1 optional; it is preferred that one letter
be from an internship supervisor
- Unofficial transcripts
- Unofficial GMAT and/or GRE score report(s)*
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS (only required for non-native English speakers)
- Essay(s): 1 required, 1 optional
- $75 application fee for domestic students, $100 application for international students
(waived for U.S. military personnel and UGA Graduate School Feeder Programs)
The Fall 2022 application cycle will open August 1.
- October 1
- December 1
- January 15
- March 1 (International Deadline)
- March 15
MSBA Info Sessions
Information sessions will resume in the fall 2021 semester. Please check back for
new dates to attend. A recorded information session can be found on the Georgia Analytics YouTube channel.
If you'd like to schedule a 1:1 meeting, please reach out to email@example.com.
Do you have questions about the MSBA or the application process? Please contact Leigh
Britton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an employer looking to connect to the MSBA talent pool? Please contact Andrew Salinas for any questions about recruiting MSBA students, sponsoring an MSBA capstone project,
leading professional development workshops or seminars, or any other sponsorship opportunities.
NOTE: The MSBA program is a full-time program and only offered at our Athens campus. No
evening or online MSBA courses are offered.
* Guidelines for GRE/GMAT Waiver Requirements
Fall 2022 Intake
A standardized test score may not be needed for the MS Business Analytics Admissions
Committee to evaluate their readiness and fit for the program. The committee uses
a holistic admissions process and consider many factors when assessing a candidate’s
potential. A standardized test score is just one data point. To offer a waiver, specific
and substantive evidence needs to indicate applicants are prepared for the rigor of
the program. An evaluation for waiver requests will be on a case-by-case basis for
those who meet 2 or more of the criteria below.
- One or more years of relevant and professional work experience
- An advanced degree (Graduate or professional degree)
- Strong performance in previous analytical or quantitative coursework from an accredited
US institution, with an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.8 or higher
- U.S military active duty or veteran personnel