Recruiting our students
Promote your positions and interview MBA candidates on campus.
We make it simple to evaluate and hire qualified MBA students. Besides our many ways to connect with students, you can easily…
Interview Students on Campus
We offer dedicated space to interview students on our Athens campus (Monday through Friday) and on our Atlanta campus (Fridays only). To schedule on-campus interviews, contact the FTMBA/MSBA Career Management Center by phone at 706-542-3524.
Find Candidates Online
Narrow down your prospects by filtering our MBAs by program and expertise. You can view their profiles online and connect directly with them on LinkedIn.
Georgia MBA Resume Book
Learn more about our qualified student candidates by viewing student profiles, or by requesting resume books.
Schedule On-Campus or Virtual Presentations
Schedule a presentation to share information about employment opportunities, position requirements and corporate culture.
Post Jobs and Opportunities
We can manage your job and internship postings or you can control them directly in Handshake, our online recruiting system.Handshake allows you to:
- Post job and internship positions free of charge to current UGA MBA students and alumni.
- Manage the on-campus recruiting process from job posting and resume collection to selecting and interviewing candidates.
Participate in Employer Showcases
Host targeted information sessions followed by deeper one-on-one conversations with Georgia MBA students about your organization. Many companies use these sessions to pre-screen candidates for interviews.
We have developed MBA Employer Policies to ensure a fair and equal opportunity for all potential employers to interact and connect with UGA MBA students. We require that all on-campus employers electronically sign below to indicate your organization’s agreement to abide by these policies.
Offers and Timelines
- Alternative Dates: We ask employers to accommodate students who request an alternative interview date for religious or academic reasons.
- Communication: Inform students of their status during the hiring process (e.g. invitation to the next round, offer of employment, still in consideration, or rejection) within three weeks of an interview.
- Full-time Offers: Any full-time offer made to a graduating student should be held open until the 1st Friday of December or three weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is later.
- Full-time Offers to Interns: Any full-time offer to former interns should be held open until the 1st Friday of November or three weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is later.
- Internship Offers: Any internship offer should be held open until the last Friday of February or two weeks after the date of the written offer, whichever is later.
- Rescinded Offers: Accepted offers may not be rescinded. If business conditions change, a company representative should contact the FTMBA/MSBA Career Management Center Director, Patti Zettek, before talking to the student.
Recruiters must adhere to the University’s non-discrimination policy.
All UGA MBA students agree to a Code of Professional Conduct before joining the MBA class.