Considering the University of Georgia Professional MBA?
Take the next step.
Are you considering applying to the UGA Professional MBA? Then take the next step. On this page, you’ll learn more about admissions requirements, application materials and deadlines, and how to apply to the Professional MBA program.
We review applications for admission to the Professional MBA on a rolling admissions basis. The application for fall 2023 has closed. The application for fall 2024 will open in fall 2023.
Professional MBA application requirements include:
- Two (2) years of work experience (post bachelor’s degree) by the time classes begin in September.
- Your resume highlighting your career growth
- Two (2) professional recommendations (delivered online)
- Transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
Professional MBA Admission FAQs
Learn More About the UGA Professional MBA
Ready to get started? Apply now.