When to Apply - Application Deadlines
We review applications for admission to the Professional MBA on a rolling admissions
basis. We are currently accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2021. It is highly recommended that you submit your application in advance of our May 30, 2021 deadline, but we will continue to accept and review applications until the class is
What You Need to Apply
Test Not Required
We do not require standardized test scores as part of your application. We believe
that your previous academic achievements and professional accomplishments are the
strongest indicators of your ability to be successful in the Professional MBA program.
At the discretion of the admissions committee, you may be advised to take the GMAT
or GRE to strengthen your application or to better assess your academic readiness
for the program.
If you plan to take or have already taken the GMAT or GRE, you may voluntarily provide
your test information in your application. Submit GMAT scores to school code Z95-H2-44.
Submit GRE scores to school code 5813.
How to Apply
- You will answer several questions, upload the materials listed below, and pay the
- You can save the application and return to it multiple times until you finish it.
- Do not submit the application until it is complete. You cannot change it after submitting.
About the Recommendations
Two (2) professional recommendations are required, requested from and submitted back
to your application.
Who should I ask to provide a recommendation?
- Recommenders should be direct supervisors or those who have relied on you/your work.
- Professional work experience should be supported by both recommendations.
- Recommendations from peers, ministers, family or friends are not recommended.
How are recommendations submitted?
- From within your application, you will provide the names and contact information for
- An email will be sent to your recommenders.
- Your recommenders will submit their recommendations back to your application.
What should I communicate to my recommenders?
- Explain that you are asking them to provide a recommendation to support your application
to the Georgia Professional MBA Program.
- They will receive an email from the program with instructions on how to submit the
recommendation. Recommendations typically take 15-25 minutes to complete.
About the Essays
Personal Statement Essay
Provide a personal statement (500-750 words) indicating:
- How will the Professional MBA support your immediate and long term professional objectives?
- Which skill sets do you wish to hone and improve?
- Please share anything else that you would like us to know. Feel free to discuss unique
events, previous life experiences, or for re-applicants, what has changed since you
About the Transcripts
Applicants must provide either an unofficial or official transcript from institution(s) where a bachelor’s degree or higher was earned.
- Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded to your application. Admissions reviews and decisions
will be possible with unofficial transcript(s).
- Official transcripts are those that are received directly from the institution. Electronic
delivery is preferred – via secure services such as Scrip-Safe, AVOW, Docufied and
National Clearinghouse sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All transcripts should include degree(s) earned and degree conferred date(s). If you
are admitted to the program, you will be required to provide official transcript(s)
prior to August 16, 2021.
For those who attended a non-US institution, review country-specific academic credentials and material requirements.
International Students / Non-Resident Aliens
The Professional MBA Program is designed for full time working professionals and does
not issue student visas for purposes of studying in the U.S. Review your country specific academic credentials and requirements prior to applying. A waiver of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS) will be granted if you have been
living and working in the U.S. for two consecutive years by the time classes begin.
Once we receive a submitted and completed application, select candidates may be contacted
to schedule an admissions interview.
May 30, 2021
for class entering Fall 2021