Requirements + Deadlines
When to Apply - Application Deadlines
We review applications for admission to the Professional MBA on a rolling admissions basis. We are currently accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2020. It is highly recommended that you submit your application in advance of our May 30, 2020 deadline, but we will continue to accept and review applications until the class is full.
What You Need to Apply
- A clear understanding of our class profile.
- Two years work experience (post bachelor's degree) by the time classes begin
- Your resume detailing career growth
- Two professional recommendations (delivered online)
- Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
Test Not Required
We do not require standardized test scores as part of your application. We believe that your previous academic achievements and professional accomplishments are the strongest indicators of your ability to be successful in the Professional MBA program. At the discretion of the admissions committee, you may be advised to take the GMAT or GRE to strengthen your application or to better assess your academic readiness for the program.
If you plan to take or have already taken the GMAT or GRE, you may voluntarily provide your test information in your application. Submit GMAT scores to school code Z95-H2-44. Submit GRE scores to school code 5813.
About the Essays
Personal Statement Essay (500-750 words)
Provide a personal statement (500-750 words) indicating:
- How will the Professional MBA support your immediate and long term professional objectives?
- Which skill sets do you wish to hone and improve?
Please share anything else that you would like us to know. Feel free to discuss unique events, previous life experiences, or for re-applicants, what has changed since you last applied.
How to Apply
Complete the online applicationYou will answer several questions, upload the materials listed above, and pay the application fee.
- You can save the application and return to it multiple times until you finish it.
- Do not submit the application until it is complete. You cannot change it after submitting.
- Admissions interviews are not a required component of the admissions application. Interviews are scheduled only at the discretion of the admissions committee.
Submit your official transcripts
Applicants will have the ability to upload unofficial transcripts from institutions where a degree was earned as part of the online application. However, official transcripts, either electronically or paper hard-copy, must be provided to complete your application. An official transcript is one that has been received directly from the institution(s) where you earned a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Terry College of Business, MBA Admissions
3475 Lenox Road, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30326