An Online MBA That Builds On Your Military Experience
At the University of Georgia, we are committed to supporting students with military experience through their educational journey, positioning students for success through community and wide-ranging support and advocacy. UGA also offers tuition assistance and application fee waivers to military veterans.
Why UGA’s Online MBA Program Offers the Best in Veteran Support
Our Student Veteran Resource Center (SVRC) is here to serve our military student population through numerous initiatives and projects. As an Online MBA student and military personnel, your learning experience is supported through UGA’s SVRC programs, services and resources.
You can also subscribe to the SVRC Student Veterans Newsletter, which highlights important deadlines, events, scholarships, student and alumni awards and achievements. Learn more about how SVRC can assist in your MBA journey.
Benefits for Military Veterans
UGA is a top 10 military-friendly university. Our Online Master of Business Administration program offers:
- A Collaborative and Supportive Online Environment – Collaboration is highly valued and encouraged through online discussion forums, group projects and faculty support.
- Reduced Weekly Time Commitment – Students in the Online MBA program will study part-time and can expect to spend roughly 20 hours per week on coursework.
- Career Support – Career counseling is available for veteran and active duty military students to help prepare them to transition from their military career and into a civilian position or back to their respective units. Students will graduate from the Online MBA degree program with leadership credentials and operational capabilities.
- Georgia MBA Veterans Club – The Georgia MBA Veterans Club is dedicated to providing social support and networking opportunities centered around the theme of military service. Students and alumni from UGA MBA programs, including the OMBA program, can participate.
- Application Fee Waiver – Military veterans can request an application fee waiver before applying.
Request an Application Fee Waiver
Fees and Tuition Waivers
If you are deployed while enrolled in the Online Master of Business Administration program at UGA, your tuition and fees will remain locked at the same rate at which you enrolled, and you will be guaranteed a seat in the current class upon your return.
Visit the Tuition page to learn more about tuition rates and the cost of course materials for the OMBA program.
Our Online MBA program is where quality business education meets the best in flexibility. Courses are delivered fully online in an asynchronous format, which means you can complete the program from wherever you’re located. Additionally, the modular structure of the OMBA program allows you to continue working full-time while pursuing your educational goals.
Online MBA Military Tuition Assistance
As a veteran, you may have earned education benefits you can use toward funding your education. In addition to federal financial aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), service members may be eligible for additional relief programs designed to assist with offsetting or coverage of tuition. Visit the Financial Aid for Military Service Members and Student Veterans page to learn more about programs you may qualify for, such as tuition assistance programs and GI Bills.
If you need assistance with determining eligibility, enrollment, or funding, contact the Student Veterans Resource Center.
Advance Your Career with UGA’s Military-Friendly Online MBA Degree Program
The University of Georgia’s online master's degree in business administration works for veterans by prioritizing flexibility and support throughout your educational journey. Our Online MBA program will prepare you to lead and succeed in military and civilian careers.
Learn more about the Online Master of Business Administration degree by requesting information. Ready to apply? Begin your online application or learn more about application deadlines and requirements.