Executive MBA Program Costs
The Terry Executive MBA is a smart investment. We make it even smarter.
By investing in your career through one of the most highly ranked and distinguished EMBA programs in the United States, you’re making a wise decision. Make the most of your investment with our competitively priced tuition.
Tuition and Fees
The Executive MBA total program cost for in-state and out-of-state residents is $77,000. Your investment includes:
- University of Georgia tuition and mandatory student fees
- Books, simulations and other required course materials
- Executive coaching individual sessions
- Leadership assessments and seminars
- Career services
- Lunch and refreshments during class sessions
- Two one-week campus residencies excluding some meals and personal incidentals
- International residency excluding some meals, personal incidentals, and round-trip airfare to/from U.S. to international destination
- Graduation fees and regalia
Note: Students are not charged for parking during class sessions or scheduled program events.
|ESTIMATED PAYMENT DEADLINE||SEMESTER||EMBA MODULES||COURSES||TUITION PAYMENT|
|9/2020||Fall 2020||Module 1, Module 2||
|1/2021||Spring 2021||Module 3, Module 4||
|6/2021||Summer 2021||Module 5||
|8/2021||Fall 2021||Module 6,
|1/2022||Spring 2022||Module 9,
Tuition rates subject to Board of Regents approval.
A non-refundable $1,000 commitment deposit is required to reserve a slot in the class and enroll in the program. This amount is applied to your first tuition payment. Payment due dates are determined by your date of registration. Students are responsible for any late payment fees/fines assessed by the University of Georgia.
Coordinating with Your Employer
If your company contributes to the cost of your EMBA, we make it easy. The University of Georgia can bill your company directly for your tuition and fees or provide tuition receipts and grade letters for company reimbursement.
More than two-thirds of EMBA students take advantage of federal and /or private student loan programs. Learn more about your options and how to apply from our Office of Student Financial Aid.
The Executive MBA Program offers a limited number of scholarship awards for select candidates. All candidates who submit an application are considered for scholarship opportunities – no additional paperwork is required. Competitive selection means we give preference to early applicants. The number of awards, available scholarship funds, and selection criteria vary from year to year. Usually, we base awards for candidates on:
- Non-profit or government sector employment
- Entrepreneurs/Small business owners
- Women executives
- Armed Forces