Requirements + Deadlines
Get the details to apply to our Executive MBA.
To request a preliminary evaluation, submit your resume. We offer preliminary evaluations to interested candidates to confirm your fit for the program. You will receive feedback from the admissions committee within 10 business days. Please contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-467-5125 if you have questions.
When to Apply - Application Deadlines
We review applications to the Executive MBA on a rolling admissions basis. We are currently accepting applications for the class entering Fall 2021. It is highly recommended that you submit your application in advance of our June 30, 2021 deadline, but we will continue to accept and review applications until the class is full.
What You Need to Apply
- Five years work experience by the time classes begin
- Your resume detailing scope of responsibility and management experience
- Two professional recommendations (delivered online)
- Transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
Test Not Required
We do not require standardized test scores as part of your application. We believe that your professional accomplishments are the strongest indicators of your ability to be successful in the Executive MBA program. If you plan to take or have already taken the GMAT or GRE, you may voluntarily provide your test information in your application. Submit GMAT scores to school code Z95-H2-44. Submit GRE scores to school code 5813.
About the Essays
Personal Statement Essay
Provide a personal statement (500-750 words) indicating:
- What is compelling you to pursue an Executive MBA?
- How will the program contribute to your personal and professional development objectives?
- Which skill sets do you wish to hone and improve?
- Please share anything else that you would like us to know. Feel free to discuss unique events, previous life experiences, or for re-applicants, what has changed since you last applied.
How to Apply
Complete the online application
- You will answer several questions, upload the materials listed above, and pay the application fee.
- You can save the application and return to it multiple times until you finish it.
- Do not submit the application until it is complete. You cannot change it after submitting.
Submit your Transcripts
Applicants are strongly encouraged to upload unofficial transcripts from institution(s) where a bachelor’s degree or higher was earned. Admissions reviews and decisions will be possible with unofficial transcript(s).
If submitting official transcripts in support of your application, electronic delivery is preferred. Electronic delivery of official transcripts from your institution(s), or via secure services such as Scrip-Safe, AVOW, Docufied and National Clearinghouse should be sent directly to email@example.com.
If electronic delivery is not available from your institution(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are admitted to the program, official transcript(s) must be provided prior to class registration. An official transcript is one that has been received directly from the institution.
Once we receive a submitted and completed application, select candidates will be contacted to schedule an admissions interview.