Students interested in pursuing a Master of Accountancy degree can find both prerequisite accounting and recommended business courses below. UGA BBA Accounting students interested in the 5-year BBA/MAcc program can view more information here.
Accounting Course Requirements
(completed bachelor's degree before MAcc application):
- ACCT 5000 Intermediate I
- ACCT 5010 Intermediate II
- ACCT 5020 Intermediate III (if offered at undergraduate institution)
- ACCT 5200 Audit I
- ACCT 5310 Systems I (if offered at undergraduate institution)
- ACCT 5400 Tax I
Double Dawgs (UGA Non-Accounting BBA Students Only)*
*See Double Dawg Program page for more information.
These courses are suggested, but not required before beginning the MAcc.
- ECON 2105 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2106 Principles of Macroeconomics
- FINA 3000 Financial Management
- LEGL 2700 Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
- MARK 3000 Principles of Marketing
- MGMT 3000 Principles of Management
- MIST 2090 Management Information Systems
- MSIT 3000 Statistical Analysis for Business
If you are a Terry BBA student or graduate, you may have already taken these courses.