These courses are required before beginning coursework in the MAcc.
These business courses are suggested coursework that are completed before beginning the MAcc.
- ACCT 5020 Intermediate Accounting, III, if needed
- ACCT 5200 Auditing, Risk Assessment, and Control
- ACCT 5310 Systems I
- LEGL 2700 Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
- ECON 2106 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 2105 Principles of Macroeconomics
- FINA 3000 Financial Management
- MARK 3000 Principles of Marketing
- MIST 2090 Management Information Systems
- MSIT 3000 Statistical Analysis for Business
- MGMT 3000 Principles of Management
If you are a Terry BBA student or graduate, you may have already taken these courses.