Digital Transformation guides professionals through the fundamentals and technologies
needed to transform their business. This program brings professional leaders together
to learn, explore, and share best practices to prepare their organization for change.
The five-week online program is led by University of Georgia faculty, Ad Victoriam
executives, and Ad Victoriam clients so attendees benefit from both academic and current
real-world experiences and are optimally positioned to drive digital transformation.
The program discusses the framework for planning a digital transformation to influence
change in an evolving global economy. Learners examine key fundamentals and current
technologies to drive change, automate processes, and transform their business by
exploring emerging trends, current knowledge, and relevant concepts in digital transformation.
Who will benefit
- Individual contributors, managers, leaders, and emerging leaders looking to create
and/or deploy an effective and efficient digital strategy to lead their business unit
or firm, regardless of industry
- Leaders who want to innovate, compete, and align their data, processes, and technology
- Learn to drive change, automate processes, and transform your business
- Explore emerging trends, current knowledge, and relevant concepts in digital transformation
- Learn, grow, and share ideas that help keep you and your organization competitive,
knowledgeable, and able to capitalize on opportunities in your industry