- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Greg Caetano will present his paper.
- Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Alex Poirier will present his paper, "Inference on Breakdown Frontiers".
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organizations anticipate and manage all aspects of the risks they face: financial, transactional, operational, dispute, reputational, political and regulatory. With more than 4,600 employees located in 29 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex…
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Women in Finance invites you to attend our first meeting of the semester on Thursday, September 7 at 5-6 pm in Correll 116! Women in Finance is an organization that strives to educate, empower, and unite a network of women endeavoring to create long lasting professional relationships…
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Roberts will present his paper, "The Dynamic Impact of R&D Investment on Productivity and Export Demand in Swedish Manufacturing."