- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:30pm
Emily Reichman will be speaking. Free Chik-fil-a!
- Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018
- Friday, January 26, 2018
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Hammett is an entrepreneur, speaker and consultant who started and ran multiple multi-million dollar businesses before the age of 26. She has spoken over 800 times in the past five years to millennials on the topics of leadership, resilience and entrepreneurship. This experience has given her the ability to act as a …
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018
The rapid change in the digital music industry has left music creators and music industry rights holders confused, unaware of the extent of their intellectual property rights, and often unable to enforce those rights. Traditionally music creators and rights holders have resorted to federal copyright infringement lawsuits to rectify these…
- Friday, January 19, 2018 at 10:10am – 11:00am
A business leader and philanthropist, Howard Young is a partner of General Wholesale Company and president of General Wholesale Beer Company. He is a member of the Terry Dean’s Advisory Council, chairs the Destroy Pancreatic Cancer nonprofit organization, and volunteers with the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. The Terry Leadership…
Terry Third Thursday will be CANCELED on Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Rob Lynch serves as the president of Arby’s Restaurant Group, the operator and franchisor of more than 3,300 Arby’s restaurants worldwide. In this role, he oversees the brand’s marketing, communications, operations, development and digital innovations.
- Thursday, January 11, 2018
- Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 3:30pm – 4:45pm
Dr. Jin will present her paper, "Is No News (Perceived As) Bad News? An Experimental Investigation of Information Disclosure".