- Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Steve Fisher is president and CEO of Novelis Inc., the global leader in aluminum flat-rolled products and the world’s largest recycler of aluminum.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
As CEO of Delta Air Lines, Ed Bastian’s primary responsibility is to champion the company’s employee-driven, customer-focused culture and inspire the spirit of innovation that is the foundation of Delta’s success.
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 7:00am – 9:00am
Larry Gellerstedt serves as chairman and CEO of Cousins Properties. Previously, he held roles of president and chief operating officer. From 2009 to 2016, Larry led Cousins from an equity market cap of $665 million to over $3.8 billion. Gellerstedt began his career at Beers Construction Company in 1978 as an estimator and project manager.…
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 11:59pm
The Emeritus members of the Terry College Alumni Board annually honor a graduating senior with the “Student of the Year” award. This special award is presented at Terry's Honors Day ceremony to a student who best demonstrates the skills and commitment required to succeed in college, business, and…