Welcome to the Launch Pad
An Entrepreneurial Living Learning Community in Creswell Hall
Located on the fourth floor of Creswell Hall, the Launch Pad houses up to 40 aspiring
entrepreneurs. Students who participate in the Launch Pad Program have roommates from
the Entrepreneurship Living Learning Community. Incoming students of all majors interested in one day owning their own business or other enterprise are invited to
apply to the community.
Benefits of membership include:
- Automatic acceptance into the Entrepreneurship Certificate Program (provided the student meets minimum requirements)
- Enrollment in the Entrepreneurship First-Year Odyssey Seminar (taught by Cali Brutz, Don Chambers, and Jim Flannery)
- Complimentary membership in the Athensmade Tech Incubator or another local incubator
- Complimentary membership in the Society of Entrepreneurs
- Access to a Maker Space within the lobby of Creswell that includes 3-D printer capability,
Raspberry Pi support, and other tools for prototyping concepts throughout your undergraduate
studies at UGA
- Internship opportunities with UGA’s Innovation Gateway, Small Business Development
Center, and other campus units
NOTE: There are no extra fees to live in the Launch Pad Living Learning Community.
Join the Launch Pad
Applications have closed for 2021.
Application deadline: May 1, 2021
NOTE: You must be accepted to UGA to apply.
Interested in the Launch Pad?
Check out DAWG Camp Innovate!
Congratulations to former Launch Pad students Kendra Garcia and Darien Smith for winning the Fall 2019 Idea Accelerator with their business EYE DROOL DESIGNS, a company that matches tattoo seeking customers with customized designs and professional
artists to match their style.