|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Arizona State University
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
- Corporate Governance
- Information Economics
- Research Methods
- Behavioral Capital Markets
- forthcoming. Foreshadowing as impression management: Illuminating the path for security analysts. Strategic Management Journal.
- forthcoming. BS in the boardroom: Benevolent sexism and board chair orientations. Strategic Management Journal.
- 2016. Sample selection bias and Heckman models in strategic management research. Strategic Management Journal, 47(1):2639-2657.
- forthcoming. A review of the internal capital allocation literature: Piecing together the capital allocation puzzle. Journal Of Management .
- 2016. A Configurational Perspective on the CEO: A review and synthesis of the management literature. Journal Of Management , 42(1):234-268.
- In Press. Divided we fall: How ratios undermine strategic management research. Organizational Research Methods.
- 2012. L'Chaim: Jewish holidays and stock market returns. Managerial Finance, 38(7):641-652.