|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
- Health-Related Decision Making
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Consumer Inference Making
- Prosocial Behavior
Prior Professional Positions
|Organization / Department||Title||Years of Service|
University of South Carolina
|Assistant Professor||2007 to 2013|
- 2013. Selling as Self-Threat and the Endowment Effect as Self-Enhancement. Journal Of Consumer Research, 40(October) :460-476.
- 2013. Selling the Forest, Buying the Trees: the Effect of Construal Level on Seller-Buyer Price Discrepancy. Journal Of Consumer Research, 40(August) :284-297.
- 2013. Having versus Using: When a Failure to Estimate Usage Makes Consumers Prefer Multi-Feature Products. Journal Of Marketing Research, 50(1) :44-54.
- 2012. Choice of Cause in Cause-Related Marketing. Journal Of Marketing , 76(4) :126-139.
- 2011. The Impact of Food Names on Dieters’ and Non-Dieters’ Food Evaluations and Consumption. Journal Of Consumer Research, 38(August) :390-405.